Fresh Studio Innovations Asia, Inc. is an international consulting, research & development, and trade company. We are passionate about the world of fresh produce and aim to be the most recognized initiator and developer of unique value chains, and accelerator of innovations adopted by the industry.
To strengthen our team in the Philippines, we are in need of Crop Protection Research Assistant, responsible for the establishment of all validation trials in all sections of the department (i.e. fungicide screening, application techniques, etc.) for bananas. He will also assist in the smooth running of the company’s projects, ensuring appropriate inter- and intra-departmental communication thru effective day-to-day administration and coordination.
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate of Agriculture- Plant Pathology and/ or Entomology;
- Must have at least 2-3 years in depth knowledge and experience in banana field practices-Crop protection and banana research;
- Residing in Davao Del Sur is an advantage;
- Holder of professional drivers license (Restriction 1,2) is an advantage;
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Can work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment.
Interested applicants must also be:
- A hands-on team player, who can work under little supervision;
- Flexible, enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- Systematic, disciplined and result-driven;
- Efficient, reliable and responsible;
- With balanced IQ and EQ
If you think you can be an asset to our team, you can send your motivation letter before October 9, 2010 to:
2/F Dana Corporate Offices
1 Ladislawa Ave., Buhangin, Davao City 8000
Tel. No. (082) 227-6776
Or you can send your resume to: