HDI stands for High-Desert International, a reference to the Mojave Desert in USA where our bee products are harvested from. High-Desert was first established in Singapore in 1986 and quickly grew to become one of the largest multi-level marketing companies in Asia. As High-Desert expanded to different countries, it also diversified to different areas of businesses. In 2005, High-Desert was shortened to HDI. Today, HDI is a multinational group of companies represented in the USA, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hongkong, and Macau. It has business interests in the following industries: Network Marketing, Finance and Stock Brokerage, Wholesale Distribution, Advertising and Media Ownership, Property Holdings, Human Resources and Information Technology.
One of our subsidiaries, HDI Network Philippines, Inc., is looking for a Business Development Officer
The position is generally responsible for strengthening our market position in the Mindanao region by implementing business development strategies and programs to drive revenue generation and build company visibility.
Key Results Areas: Sales Operations, Branch Operations and Admin, Distributor/ Client Relations and Sales, Recruitment, Training and Events
The position calls for candidates with the following background:
- 2- 4 years experience in business development, sales or marketing preferably gained from the same or related industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Work assignment in General Santos City but will entail travel to other parts of Mindanao
- Experience in multilevel marketing is an advantage
Initial interview will be conducted through telephone interview.